Sugar Addiction – Do you find yourself craving sugar or sugary snacks? Do you just have to have chocolate or sweets or biscuits? Do you find yourself going to the shop especially to buy sugary treats? Do you feel guilty and helpless to control it? You may be suffering from a sugar addiction.
The HYPNOBAND weight loss programme includes specific techniques to help you to free yourself from your sugar addiction so that those cravings just fade away and never bother you again. Your liking for those sugary snacks will be reduced which will help you regain control over what and when you eat.
Sugar Addiction – Do You Have It?
- Do you get a feeling of excitement or relief when you eat sweet things?
- When you are upset or having a bad day, would eating sweet things make you feel better?
- Have you gotten into the car especially to go to the shop to buy sweet things?
- Do you feel guilty after eating sweet things?
- Do you eat sweets when you are alone?
- Have you ever tried and failed to cut out or cut down on sweet things?
- Do you have trouble waking in the morning and then find yourself running out of energy in the afternoon?
- If you were left alone with a box of sweets, would you keep eating until the box is empty?
- Are sweets always part of a special occasion?
If you’ve answered “Yes” to a number of these questions, you may be in the grips of a sugar addiction.
Sugar Addiction – Effects
There is one researcher who claims that sugar is as addictive as cocaine. In an article published in the New York Daily News, Dr. Robert Lustig claims that sugar is as addictive as cocaine (click here to read the full article).
Some of the effects of high consumption, according to Dr. Lustig, are heart disease, cancer, Type 2 diabetes and, of course, obesity. And part of the problem is that it is hidden in bread, yoghurts, low fat foods and drinks, sauces, etc., so by the time you eat your sweet things, you’ve already had quite a large amount of sugar anyway.
Sugar Addiction Treatment
As part of the HYPNOBAND programme for weight loss, we use certain techniques that help you to lose interest in certain sugary foods and increase your desire for healthy, nutritious foods. Because you eat less and less foods that are laced with it, your blood-sugar levels return to normal, no longer held hostage wild highs and lows.
On the fourth session, your subconscious mind, in hypnosis, will be convinced you have had a gastric band fitted that helps you to eat less and feel fuller faster. This is the world famous HYPNOBAND gastric band hypnosis programme that is taking the world by storm. It is the ultimate eating behaviour modification programme and it’s now available in Cork.
I offer a FREE ASSESSMENT which is an hour-long meeting at my office in Ballincollig where we’ll discuss the origins of your sugar addiction /weight problem, we’ll work through a four page Health & Lifestyle questionnaire, we’ll calculate your BMI and we’ll agree on a sensible target date for you to reach your ideal weight and to achieve your new healthier eating behaviours. During this session, I’ll explain how the programme works, what you can expect, etc.
ARRANGE YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT NOW – CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW NOW!
- Sugar Addiction - August 2, 2012
- Weight Management - July 22, 2012
- Wedding Weight Loss - July 20, 2012
- Binge-Eating - July 13, 2012
- Chocolate Addiction - June 25, 2012
- Gastric Band - June 21, 2012
- Exercise - June 18, 2012
- How Do I Lose Weight - May 15, 2012
- Motivation - May 9, 2012
- How To Lose Weight - May 2, 2012