Gastric Band – Have you tried just about everything else? Tried dieting and put it all back on again? Tried meal replacement products? Tried depriving yourself? Do you now believe that maybe you just can’t lose weight by yourself? And maybe now you’re starting to wonder if a gastric band would help. Here’s an article all about the gastric band and the much safer and less expensive alternative called HYPNOBAND that is available to you here in Cork.
YOUR WEIGHT PROBLEM
The first thing to acknowledge is that each persons weight problem is individual to them. Each person has their own life history and reasons why they gained weight originally. Some people will remember always being overweight, while others will say that they were fine until a particularly stressful event came along for example. Some people have emotions that are soothed be eating – for example, stress, boredom, frustration, etc., while others have a compulsive eating problem or an addiction to certain foods (the most common one being chocolate).
If you experience bloating after certain foods, or if you notice strange weight gain of perhaps four or five pounds (or perhaps even more) from one day to the next, this can be an indication of a food intolerance. Typical food intolerances that I would come across quite often would be gluten and yeast. Many GP’s dismiss the whole idea of food intolerance, but the proof of the pudding is in the eating. There have been many cases of people of have identified having a problem with, for instance, gluten, and have eliminated it from their daily food intake and have found that now it’s no problem to lose weight. And this makes perfect sense because if the body finds it difficult to digest a particular food, it will retain more water to ease the passage of the problem food through your body.
GASTRIC BAND – HOW DOES IT WORK?
A gastric band quite simply works by restricting the amount or volume of food that you can swallow before feeling full, so that when you feel fuller faster, you naturally reduce your food intake and yet still feel satisfied. A gastric band is both adjustable and removeable, unlike gastric bypass which involves stapling of the stomach. It sounds wonderful, doesn’t it?
HOWEVER, THERE IS A DOWNSIDE TO GASTRIC BAND SURGERY…..
Actual gastric band surgery has the same potential risks and side effects as any other form of surgery and there have been some well-documented cases of people having severe health problems and even dying as a result of their botched gastric band operations. And I think think that prompts the question – do you want to risk your life and your health, no matter how small the percentage risk?
NOW THERE’S A SOLUTION – GASTRIC BAND HYPNOSIS
The HYPNOBAND gastric band hypnotherapy system is a five-session programme that helps you to
- End Comfort Eating
- Overcome Emotional Triggers
- Eliminate Problem Foods (eg Chocolate, takeaways, etc.)
- Eat & Behave As If You Are Already At Your Ideal Weight
- Learn The Eating Behaviours Of Naturally Slim People
- Believe You Have A Gastric Band Fitted Which Allows You To Eat Less While Still Feeling Full & Satisfied
The great features about the HYPNOBAND programme which appeal to most people are –
- There’s NO DIETING
- There are NO MEAL REPLACEMENT PRODUCTS
- There is NO DEPRIVATION
ARRANGE YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT TODAY
The FREE ASSESSMENT lasts just about one hour and here’s what will happen during it –
- You’ll choose your ideal weight
- Your BMI will be calculated
- A target date will be set for the achievement of your ideal weight based upon slow, sensible, and healthy weight loss.
- We’ll work through a four page weight and lifestyle questionnaire which helps to pinpoint other factors that contribute to your weight problem that you may not have considered.
- The HYPNOBAND programme will be explained in detail so that you’ll understand exactly what to expect before you commit to going ahead.
TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE ASSESSMENT NOW, JUST CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW
- Sugar Addiction - August 2, 2012
- Weight Management - July 22, 2012
- Wedding Weight Loss - July 20, 2012
- Binge-Eating - July 13, 2012
- Chocolate Addiction - June 25, 2012
- Gastric Band - June 21, 2012
- Exercise - June 18, 2012
- How Do I Lose Weight - May 15, 2012
- Motivation - May 9, 2012
- How To Lose Weight - May 2, 2012