Most people who wish to lose weight would like to achieve fast weight loss. Unfortunately many people buy into the fast weight loss products that guarantee seemingly miraculous results – “lose a stone in two weeks”, “meal relacement shakes”, etc. This type of fast weight loss tends to be just an illusion. In order to achieve and maintain your ideal weight, slow, steady weight loss is best!
Fast Weight Loss Methods
- Diets that get you counting “points”
- Diets that get you obsessing about calories
- Diets that get you to buy their brand of meal replacement product
- Diets that cut out carbs
- Diets that include taking weight loss pills
There are many crazy, and in some cases, downright dangerous ways to lose weight.
ALWAYS REMEMBER – IF IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, IT PROBABLY IS
Here’s an interesting thing – how about you dump all of those notions about fast weight loss? That’s right, just forget about them. Instead of “chasing the fantasy” of fast weight loss, how about you commit to finally learning how to eat and behave as if you are a naturally slim person? Wouldn’t that make so much more sense?
Sensible, healthy weight loss is between 2-3lbs per week – any medical doctor will confirm this to you. This is the way to lose just fat weight rather than also losing water and muscle weight. When you commit to losing just 2-3lbs per week, you’ll also give your skin the best opportunity to naturally adjust to your new slimmer size and avoid having saggy skin.
Gastric Band Hypnosis
The HYPNOBAND gastric band hypnosis programme is based upon that goal – eating and behaving for the rest of your life like a naturally slim person. During five sessions of hypnosis, you’ll learn
- To begin imagining what you really do want – a naturally slim body that you can be proud of.
- To overcome uncomfortable emotions like boredom, stress, frustration, etc. without food
- To change your eating behaviours and learn the eating habits of naturally slim people
- To believe that you have had a gastric band fitted to your stomach which allows you to eat less and feel fuller faster.
In the process, you’ll learn to ditch those old negative thoughts and beliefs about yourself that have been holding you back for so long. You’ll replace those old negative thoughts with positive self images and beliefs that will help you to change easily and effortlessly.
Find Out More About HYPNOBAND
- Sugar Addiction - August 2, 2012
- Weight Management - July 22, 2012
- Wedding Weight Loss - July 20, 2012
- Binge-Eating - July 13, 2012
- Chocolate Addiction - June 25, 2012
- Gastric Band - June 21, 2012
- Exercise - June 18, 2012
- How Do I Lose Weight - May 15, 2012
- Motivation - May 9, 2012
- How To Lose Weight - May 2, 2012